Pin-up style makeup workshop with Wednesday!
Learn to beat it like a pro with this Dita Von Teese-style makeup workshop! Wednesday will share her makeup artistry expertise in this 2 hour workshop, showing you how to apply a full face of makeup that’s perfect for performing, photoshoots and just feeling glamorous! This class will include all the essential Siren makeup techniques, including winged eyeliner, applying false lashes, and red lipstick.
Anybody can join! No prior experience necessary.
What to bring:
Students will need to supply their own makeup and brushes. See the list below for product recommendations!
– Face Primer
– Liquid Foundation
– Liquid or Gel eyeliner
– Fake Eyelashes
– Eyebrow crayon pencil
– Eyebrow Pomade
– Eyebrow powder
– Liquid-to-Matte Lipstick
– Face Powder
– Contour powder
– Face Highlighter (powder prefered)
– Nude Eyeshadow colours (at least x2 colours)
(will send pictures to people who book)
- Angled eyeliner brush
– Flat/Straight Eyeliner brush
– Face Powder brush
– Blush brush
– Highlighter or Fan brush
– Fluffy Eyeshadow Brush x2
– Flathead Eyeshadow brush
Recommended cruelty-free and vegan products and brands:
– Anastasia Beverly Hills: excellent for Eyebrows, Contour, Eyeshadow and Highlighting products, (available from Sephora)
– Fenty: excellent for Foundation *especially for babes of colour*, Primer and Liquid Eyeliner Pen (available from Sephora)
– Kat Von D: excellent for Foundation *especially for pale babes*, Primer, Face Powder, Eyeshadow & Lipstick, (available from Sephora)
– Urban Decay: good all rounder brand (available at Mecca Maxima)
– Becca: excellent highlighters and blushes (available at Sephora)
– Cover FX: amazing primers, highlighters and face powders (available at Sephora)
– IT Cosmetics: great mascaras (available at Sephora)
– Kevyn Aucoin: the best mascara you will ever use! (available at Mecca Cosmetica)
– Lime Crime: great range of Lipsticks and Eyeshadows and Highlighters (available online only)
– Sugar Pill: amazing Eyeshadows (available online only)
All bookings are paid in full and can not be refunded or credited to any other service or product at Sky Sirens once purchased. Students from other studios are most welcome!