Diamonds Burlesque | Advanced
Diamonds Burlesque will focus on more extensive footwork, body isolation as well as Character and Intention. Students will be dancing to more elaborate tracks, working on musicality and stage presence. Students will continue to have the opportunity to learn about Neo Burlesque and will start to integrate more Neo elements into routines and performance. Diamonds will also cover more advanced striptease elements such as long gowns and multiple striptease elements (ie. corset, stocking, garter belt etc.). This course will act as a stepping stone towards students being able to enrol into Siren Burlesque and Solo Sirens
- Must have completed at least two terms of Garnets Burlesque
- Must have completed and passed the assessment in week seven
If you are transitioning from another studio, or have prior experience and are unsure, please Speak to a Siren.
$240 per 8 week term | 1 hour class
Casual classes $40
Casual Class Information
Casual classes are $40 per session and can only be booked over the phone or at the studio. Casual classes can only be offered upon the following circumstances:
1. If you have never done the class, routine or level before, you may only purchase casual classes between weeks one and four of the eight week term.
2. If you have done the class, routine or level before, you may purchase casual classes anytime during the term.
3. Casual classes can only be booked in advance after week one of the term. If you wish to do a casual class during week one, the session can only be booked on the day of the lesson.
4. Casual sessions are subject to availability, and we can't guarantee that there will be space in the class. To avoid disappointment, we recommend booking into an eight week term.