Learn to be confident in the Sling!
Work on your flexibility and strength and learn some amazing new moves.
Must have completed an eight week term of Pearls Sling (or equivalent), and be able to lasoo invert and perform all necessary Pearls moves confidently. Speak to a Siren if you are thinking of moving up to Emeralds having only completed the Pearls mini term.
What to Bring:
It is very important to wear an outfit that has no buckles, buttons, zippers, rhinestones, clasps or anything that can potentially snag the fabric of the sling.
All Jewellery, watches and sharp pointed nails and body piercings are also not permitted (you can cover nails and piercings with thick strapping tape - Bandaids don’t hold for the whole lesson).
Ideal outfit choices would be:
1. Tight Leggings (like yoga style) and t-shirt or sports bra
2. Stockings (no garter belts as belts can snag fabric) with a leotard over the top. No fishnets, toenails must be covered.
3. A tight onesie leotard!
4. Socks are a must (no bare feet!)
The backs of your knees and mid-section should be covered completely.
Please make sure you shower before class (if possible), always wear deodorant and bring a sweat towel to help us keep the best standards of hygiene for all students. Fabric holds smells more than our other apparatus - so don’t be offended if we ask to do an “arm’s up” line-up and your instructor will spray everyone with deodorant.
Please be mindful that if you come to class with any item that can snag the fabric of the sling, you will not be permitted to participate in the lesson. If the fabric snags while you are on it, it can be very dangerous for you - or for the next person that uses the apparatus.
$295 per 8 week term | 1 hour class
Casual classes $45
Casual Class Information
Casual classes are $45 per session and can only be booked over the phone or at the studio. Casual classes can only be offered upon the following circumstances:
1. If you have never done the class, routine or level before, you may only purchase casual classes between weeks one and four of the eight week term.
2. If you have done the class, routine or level before, you may purchase casual classes anytime during the term.
3. Casual classes can only be booked in advance after week one of the term. If you wish to do a casual class during week one, the session can only be booked on the day of the lesson.
4. Casual sessions are subject to availability, and we can't guarantee that there will be space in the class. To avoid disappointment, we recommend booking into an eight week term.