Beginners Fan Dance
A Burlesque art-form from the Golden Era that tantalises and teases the audience with beautiful Ostrich Feather Fans. Made famous by Sally Rand, you will learn to create shapes with fluidity that is both incredible and striking.
We will guide you through the basic feather fan grips and positions, and combining these with burlesque dance techniques to create a stunning performance. For more experienced burlesque babes, work on your flow and technique so that you can truly fly on stage. Your newfound fan skills will be showcased in a beautiful routine to perform at the end of the term!
- Must have completed Babydoll Burlesque to join. We assume that you have an understanding on Burlesque foundation moves (bump, shimmy, grind and walk).
- If you are coming from another studio or have prior experience, please Speak to a Siren.
Fans are provided.
$240 per 8 week term | 1 hour class
Casual Classes $40
Casual Class Information
Casual classes are $40 per session and can only be booked over the phone or at the studio. Casual classes can only be offered upon the following circumstances:
1. If you have never done the class, routine or level before, you may only purchase casual classes between weeks one and four of the eight week term.
2. If you have done the class, routine or level before, you may purchase casual classes anytime during the term.
3. Casual classes can only be booked in advance after week one of the term. If you wish to do a casual class during week one, the session can only be booked on the day of the lesson.
4. Casual sessions are subject to availability, and we can't guarantee that there will be space in the class. To avoid disappointment, we recommend booking into an eight week term.