Garnets Burlesque | Intermediate
Garnets Burlesque will begin to explore more complicated props such as chairs and extensive boa work. Although the course will be Classic focused, you will be introduced to the idea of Neo Burlesque. Students will also delve into corsetry and you will explore where to buy corsets, what type will best suit, price structure and how to lace up and remove corsets in striptease. There will be more focus on placement and body awareness in terms of positioning and formations in routine work.
- Must have completed at least one term of Babydoll Burlesque
- Must have completed and passed the assessment in week seven
If you are transitioning from another studio, or have prior experience and are unsure, please Speak to a Siren.
$250 per 8 week term | 1 hour class
Casual classes $40
Casual Class Information
Casual classes are $40 per session and can only be booked over the phone or at the studio. Casual classes can only be offered upon the following circumstances:
1. If you have never done the class, routine or level before, you may only purchase casual classes between weeks one and four of the eight week term.
2. If you have done the class, routine or level before, you may purchase casual classes anytime during the term.
3. Casual classes can only be booked in advance after week one of the term. If you wish to do a casual class during week one, the session can only be booked on the day of the lesson.
4. Casual sessions are subject to availability, and we can't guarantee that there will be space in the class. To avoid disappointment, we recommend booking into an eight week term.