It’s time to move to the top bar! Booking in for more than one class per week is advised for Rubies.
Technique required to enrol for Rubies:
(-) refers to counts required to hold move.
* Star Back Balance (8) > Pinup (8) > Crucifix (8)
* Single Leg Hangs on bottom bar (8)
* Fold Over > Front Balance > Coffin (8) > Baby Gazelle (8) - must flip mount cleanly on a high hoop.
* Crescent Moon (transition for 4. hold for 8)
* Push Arch Stand (8) > Sit > Air Split/Stag (8)
* Elbow Hangs (4 counts each)
* Three clean middle inverts in a row (8 counts each)
$295 per 8 week term | 1 hour class
Casual classes $45
Casual classes are $45 per session and can only be booked over the phone or at the studio. Casual classes can only be offered upon the following circumstances:
1. If you have never done the class, routine or level before, you may only purchase casual classes between weeks one and four of the eight week term.
2. If you have done the class, routine or level before, you may purchase casual classes anytime during the term.
3. Casual classes can only be booked in advance after week one of the term. If you wish to do a casual class during week one, the session can only be booked on the day of the lesson.
4. Casual sessions are subject to availability, and we can't guarantee that there will be space in the class. To avoid disappointment, we recommend booking into an eight week term.