By now all you can think of before you go to bed is learning your next move!
Technique required for Sapphires:
(-) refers to counts required to hold move.
* Hocks top bar (no cheating!)
* Top Bar Backbends (8 each)
* Leg Hang on the top bar (8) > Stag/Split under top bar (8)
* Down Splits (8) > Drop to Birdie
* Star back balance (8) > Martini Glass (8)
* Arabesque Back Balance (8) - no hands
* Flip mount into high hoop (piked and clean, with no bent legs)
* Deadlift invert (2 in a row without touching the floor)
* Can dance a whole routine from start to finish
$295 per 8 week term | 1 hour class
Casual classes $45
Casual classes are $45 per session and can only be booked over the phone or at the studio. Casual classes can only be offered upon the following circumstances:
1. If you have never done the class, routine or level before, you may only purchase casual classes between weeks one and four of the eight week term.
2. If you have done the class, routine or level before, you may purchase casual classes anytime during the term.
3. Casual classes can only be booked in advance after week one of the term. If you wish to do a casual class during week one, the session can only be booked on the day of the lesson.
4. Casual sessions are subject to availability, and we can't guarantee that there will be space in the class. To avoid disappointment, we recommend booking into an eight week term.