Pre Advanced Pole
People will think to themselves "how is that even possible?" when they see you on the pole!
Technique required for Sapphires:
(-) refers to counts required to hold move.
* Shoulder Mount (candy) (8)
* Plank (4) > Upside Down V (8) - clean transition
* Spinning climb > Aerial Invert (8) - clean transition
* Superbabe from Star (8)
* Outside Leg Hang > Extended Butterfly (8)
* Outside Leg Hang (8) > Pike (8) > Inside Leg Hang (8) - pointed toes
* Pike (no hands) > Hip Hold (8)
* Straddle Handstand (kick up from floor - elbow + hand) (8 each)
$250 per 8 week term | 1 hour class
Casual classes $40
Casual classes are $40 per session and can only be booked over the phone or at the studio. Casual classes can only be offered upon the following circumstances:
1. If you have never done the class, routine or level before, you may only purchase casual classes between weeks one and four of the eight week term.
2. If you have done the class, routine or level before, you may purchase casual classes anytime during the term.
3. Casual classes can only be booked in advance after week one of the term. If you wish to do a casual class during week one, the session can only be booked on the day of the lesson.
4. Casual sessions are subject to availability, and we can't guarantee that there will be space in the class. To avoid disappointment, we recommend booking into an eight week term.